Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nightfall, A Firefly RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renata Biagianti

4 posters

Go down

Renata Biagianti Empty Renata Biagianti

Post  Renata Biagianti Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Needed Information
Personal
Name: Renata Biagianti
Home Planet: Sihnon
Appearance: Jet black hair that shimmers like onyx. Brown eyes. Porcelain Skin all combined into an "Otherworldly" beauty. She has no tattoos or scars on her flawless skin.
Height & Weight: 5'6, 121lbs
Personality: Renata has a very welcoming personality that is always courteous and open. She always endeavors to come across as well meaning and polite, expressing interest in anyone that speaks with her. She never mixes business with her free time.

Brief History: Renata was born and raised on Sihnon to a wealthy and established man. The down side was she wasn't born to his wife, but to his mistress. He couldn't publicly provide for or acknowledge his daughter so he got her a place in the companion guild as soon as she was old enough to attend. While there Renata learned all the things taught to her with exceptional skill and talent. Her instructors felt that she had been born for the work and seemed to pay her a lot of attention in her lessons. However she never made many friends during her training as the extra attention she was given alienated her from the other children.

As a result she kept to herself much of the time and spent even more time practicing then most. Logically this lead to her getting even better at her lessons and alienating her further from everyone else. Upon her graduation from the academy she went to work on Sinon establishing a varied and happy client base. Then inexplicably she decided to leave Sinon and head out to the outer rim. She had become infatuated with stories of life out there that filled her head with a lot of heroic nonsense.

She has been out in the rim for a few years now and is making a fairly decent living at it. She never stays with a ship too long. Occasionally she even takes up temporary residence on a planet like Persephone or Bellerophon. She has come to like it in the rim. She has gained an appreciation for the people that live out here and formed a love affair with life in the rim.

Main Skills As a companion Renata has extensive knowledge of Psychology, politics, history, the sciences, martial arts, religion, etiquette, and all parts of society.

Optional Information
Personal Item:
A tea set made out of Jade
Renata Biagianti Liantian_fish_set

Own Weapon:
Two derringers that are tucked one in each of her garter belts.
Renata Biagianti DX-1262

and
An Oriental Sword
Renata Biagianti Samurai-sword-paul-chen-tai-chi-2
General Skills: A master of the sensual arts and massage. An ok rider, and pilot and a decent cook.

Needed Information
General
Real Name/Nationality: Ryan/USA
Do you agree to the rules of this site: I do
Do you agree to the M-15 Rating of the site: I do
Role Playing Experience: extensive. Been playing in this format for quite awhile.
Role Play Example:
(I'm throwing up an RP sample from another site. Let me know if you need an Original one)
(This is me playing Cable on an X-men site - http://endlessdreamingx.proboards.com/index.cgi )
Nathan had to laugh out loud when Faith put his hand on top of her head. He would have been able to close his fingers around her skull like a normal person would grip a softball if he chose. He also figured he could pick her up just by gripping the top of her head, although he never would. ”Big is definitely the simplest way to describe me. They made me this way. They wanted to create the perfect soldier, and they made me. They couldn't even do it right though. Their method for aging me rapidly was a failure and I wouldn't stop.” He smiled slightly messing up his white hair as if to show her his point. ”Then to fix it they injected me with some sort of virus I still can't really figure out. The virus then destroyed a lot of the left side of my body. Which in turn lead to the cybernetic implants. Nathan then sighed and even chuckled a bit. ”I ended up becoming one huge example of what not to do when making a person. They couldn't even get my mutations right. I am barely telepathic and pitifully weak when it comes to Telekinesis.” He then shook his head and chuckled a bit more. ”Oh well. Here I am. What about you? What's your story?”

Nathan and Faith turned down a narrow, and oddly empty, street as they traversed the island of Manhattan. The GPS the Nathan had was set up for the shortest route by default, and this street was along that path. Nathan took his hand off of Faith's had and motioned for her to stay put for a moment. No street in New York should be deserted in the middle of the day. Even a side street like this one. Nathan sensed that there was something off here and he couldn't quite determine what. The silence was shattered by the sound of a gun shot that Cable had sensed a second before it was fired. He threw up his left arm in time to catch the bullet aimed for his chest. The bullet itself ricocheted off and buried itself in a brick wall. Nathan drew his gun and turned his head to the side to look at Faith. ”I am sorry about this. Apparently I make a dangerous friend. Take cover” He said with a hint of sadness to his voice.

Then just like that Cable was moving. He still wasn't sure who the shooter was but he knew where the shot came from. He ran to the base of one of the fire escapes and grabbed on and pulled himself up racing for the roof. On the ground however, unknown to him a smallish Mongolian man had grabbed a hold of Faith. On the roof Cable came face to face with an old friend. ”Hey buddy. Long time. There a reason you couldn't have the decency to die for your old buddy Sam?” Nathan's mind immediately raced to his past and a series of operations in the far east with his old team. They had been tracking an art thief through seven countries only to have him embarrass them and escape for good in Tokyo. They knew the thief's identity and even knew his face. He was just that good and that crafty to be able to out pace and make fools out of six of the worlds more dangerous people.

”I'm sorry Sam. I just don't plan on dying today. But tell me one thing before we do this. How did you get away in Tokyo? You fell right off the map completely. We never were able to figure out how..” Sam laughed out loud, a clear and deep belly laugh that seemed to shake his entire body with the memory of it.

”A magician never reveals his secrets. Didn't anyone ever tell you that? But for your sake why not. You were fools. Confidence can be a terrible thing to have in too large a quantity. And the six of you had more then anyone I had ever known. So sure of yourselves and your abilities. Never being beat can have a negative effect on Job performance my old friend” Sam spoke as he and Cable circled each other a cocksure grin on his face and an air of laziness to the way he moved. ”It's sad really how easy it was. A disciplined mind can keep out most telepaths and there are few more disciplined then mine. That's how you weren't able to find me. I only let you see what I wanted to and kept the rest locked up in here.” He said as he tapped the side of his skull. ”As for the fight? The six of you were so sure you could deal with anything I could throw at you, you blundered right into the trap I had set. You fill a warehouse with Yakuza expecting a police raid and logically jumpy because of it, and then lead the six of you right in the front door thinking you found my secret hideout. It was cake.” Sam's laughter echoed off the buildings surrounding them as he pulled two 9mms from the back of his pants and opened fire on Cable. ”Talking is done. I'm bored.”

Cable leaped to his right, his mind racing. He was returning fire and missing the incredibly agile Sam Constantine as he thought back to that night. Not a single one of them got out without loosing some blood. It was a slaughter house by the time the six of them had been done. All six members of his team were shot, stabbed, and bludgeoned thoroughly. While over fifty men laid dead around them. The Yakuza hadn't had a chance and Cable was even more furious knowing they were nothing more then bait. ”You're a dead man Constantine.” Was all Cable said as he drew his other pistol determined to end this man's life.

”Not on your best day.” Sam echoed back as he spun out of the way of Cable's relentless fire.

Are you a member of any of the Linked sites: Helix
Renata Biagianti Asia_Argento+(15)
Renata Biagianti
Renata Biagianti
Refugee
Refugee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Renata Biagianti Empty Re: Renata Biagianti

Post  Charlie Cordoy Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I like. Smile Approved!

One more approval needed and then you can jump into play in the most current thread. (List of jobs and ORPs in chronological order HERE. Job 1 - Ousren is probably the best to join right now, but if you would like your character to join the crew in some way other than running from Reavers? You can start an ORP Razz)
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Looks good to me.. Welcome to Nightfall... Good to have you here! You're approved... Charlie or Nolen will let you know where you can begin posting
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://miss-stabby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Law Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm

He ya Ryan. I'll get everything up and running so you can start posting in the mission. Very Happy
Nolan Law
Nolan Law
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://firefly.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down