Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nightfall, A Firefly RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a crew?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need a crew? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a crew?

Post  Isaac Moss Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Greenleaf
Nightfall

Isaac laughed, "sometimes I actually think twice a day.....and I'll see that its done" Isaac said nodded to Nol, Isaac followed Nol and picked the third room down from Nol's, "This one's mine, boys and girls" Isaac said smiling as he opened the door an stepped inside. After a short while Issac had populated his room with his stuff, his closet full of hats, suits and belts, his walls had guns, knives and a collection of photos of his life including on of his parents and his two brothers, maybe one day I'll see them again he thought to himself. Finally Isaac set up his research tools on his desk, "home, sweet home" Isaac said to himself and smiled.

{tag all}
Isaac Moss
Isaac Moss
Refugee
Refugee

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am

Greenleaf
Nightfall

Katylinn nodded and followed as Isaac tagged along, making a rather ingenuous suggestion as they were taken to their quarters. She nodded as Nol motioned for his and Isaac bounced into the room diagonally opposite. Linn looked at the rooms up for grabs, one next to Nol's and the two next to Isaac. She noticed that the one opposite Nol's was larger than the others and she walked over to it. "This one's mine" she said as she looked around the room.

There was a bunk pushed up against one wall and a small desk opposite it. The metal walls were bare, but Katylinn would soon fix that. Though she ne'er carried much with her, she always had her things stored on various planets and moons. All she needed was to pay those a visit and she would have more welcoming quarters, and also a ready supply of cash. Walking over to the small wardrobe she noticed a small compartment and pressed the release catch. She was beginning to look for where her things would be distributed once she picked them up. Very few modifications were needed, and she was fairly certain that she could get them done without needing the crew to help. She took off her long leather coat and hung it on a hanger in the small wardrobe. She took the two throwing knives from the jacket and set them in a drawer and checked to make sure the other four were hidden. Pleased, she cleaned herself up from the climb through the tunnel and then returned to Nol. "So what's the plan now sir?" she asked, her red tank top dotted with water from where it had dripped from her wet, black hair. One of her first orders of business was going to be more clothes. She could only go so long with jjust the one change.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://miss-stabby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Greenleaf
Small Town Bar

Leilani woke up with a terrible headache. Her head was rested over her crossed arms, which were over the table, before she rose it, shaking it to see if the headache was a sign of liquor. That was an obvious thought, considering where she was and that a cup of vodka rested by her left arm. Unfortunately, when she stirred awake, Leilani made it drop to the floor making a mess. She tried to remember how she had gotten there, but came up with nothing. There seemed to be a hole in her mind. She blamed it on the vodka. She checked herself. Her clothes were beautiful and seemed richly crafted, a long white tunic and an stamped flowers overall coat, both made in silk.

'Who am I? What am I doing dressed like this in such a place? Why do those two officer guys keep looking at me? That one is easy, girl, because you probably look like trash and they're men!' Leilani thought as she tried to stand up, her mind slowly began to clean up.

She noticed the Alliance ID that fell from her attire as she stood up. She picked it up and some information about her was revealed. She was Leilani Lessari, Companion, native of Ariel. There was more written, but that information already lit up some lights in her mind. She could remember parts of her companion training now and the rules of The Guild. Still that was all that she really remembered. There were some flashes of what she thought to be childhood memories. Weirdly though they were memories in which her name wasn't spoken. If she hadn't found the ID she'd have no idea who she was. 'All that vodka really did a work on you, Leilani. What kind of respected Companion gets drunk in such a pig sty? You're supposed to be above this.' She thought to herself as the two officers who had been eying her since she woke, or even before that, came her way.

She had absolutely no recollection that those guys were responsible for bringing her here and stagging all that scene for her to believe the headache and memory loss were a side effect of alcohol, not mental rape and manipulation. They weren't responsible for the deed itself, only for deploying her on Greenleaf and checking the result. These were also the same two Alliance officers that Nolen and company thought were looking at them earlier, not noticing the real target of their eyes was lying unawakened behind them.

"Hello, Miss Lessa." One of them said with a smile.

'OK. So I have Alliance officer clients... At least they pay well for my services. The name isn't right though!' She thought to herself. "Dear officer, perhaps you have confused with someone else? My name is close, but it's not that." She said in a charming and disarming tone of voice. "I'm Leilani Lessari. Companion. Can I help you somehow?" She continued to undo any misunderstandings and winked sensually at the end.

"Sorry for our mistake, ma'am. It was an honest one. I guess you're not the one we're looking for then. Though the photo was close. Just a lookalike. Have a nice day, ma'am." The other officer replied smiling at her. Then both of them left.

'Weird! Whatever, Leilani, you need to get out of this place. Your reputation is totally ruined here after this scandal. Not to mention almost being mistaken with some type of criminal. You need to go home to sleep, girl.' She thought to herself and then couldn't remember where she lived for the life of her. 'I guess spaceport then. If not why would I have a bag packed? When with no home, get a ship!' She thought, picking up the bag left beside her and a destination before leaving the bar. Obviously, in no time she had found a kind soul to take her there with almost no convincing needed, but a kiss when she left the vehicle.

Spaceport

She entered the place and started to search for a suitable. All of them felt somewhat derelict for whatever used to be her standard. She still couldn't remember. She saw an old Firefly in the distance and decided to check it out. Those ships were obsolete, but had an atmosphere. How did she remember all this irrelevant information, but not how she had arrived on Greenleaf or what had happened in the last few days or even years? Whatever, that was immaterial now. Leilani just caught herself heading to the Nightfall.

Nightfall

Arriving at the ship, she noticed no one in the cargo bay. 'What a wonderful day, Leilani! No one is home.' She thought as she entered through the opened cargo bay doors. She looked around for a commlink and used it once she did find it. "Hello! Are you taking in more people, my dear captain and crew? I'd be interested in traveling off this planet making you company. Sorry for looking around. I didn't want to intrude. I thought of it more like a show of practicality." She said through the commlink to the whole ship. Her enticing and sensual tone of voice giving away her possible profession to all of the crew. If only they or herself knew there was a lot more behind her.

<< Tag All >>

Last edited by Leilani Lessari on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Nightfall
Crew Quarters

Katylinn heard the comms activate and someone hailed them from the Cargo Bay. She rested her hand on Nol's arm to stay him, an easy grin on her face. "I got this, Cap'n" she said as she bounded down the stairs to meet the newcomer in the Cargo Bay.

Cargo Bay

Linn stood at the top level of the Cargo Bay and saw a young, richly dressed woman standing just inside, a bag in her hand. Katylinn's hand rested on her falcata as she descended the ladder and strode up to the woman. "I'm Katylinn Mersah, first mate. We are indeed still taking passengers. What is your destination m'am?" Linn asked politely as she extended her hand to the woman.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Nightfall
Cargo Bay

Leilani turned from the commlink as she heard steps in the top level of the Cargo Bay. 'I guess I was heard. Let's see if they're in a good mood. Well that shouldn't be a problem anyway.' She thought as she waited for the other woman to approach her so she could perceive if she was welcome or not.

As the strange woman descended the ladder and came in her direction, Leilani's eyes instinctively scanned her and perceived that Katylinn's hand rested on her falcata. She had done so very naturally and received Katylinn with a captivating smile as she introduced herself "I'm Katylinn Mersah, first mate. We are indeed still taking passengers. What is your destination ma'am?" Linn asked politely as she extended her hand to the woman.

Leilani shook the offered hand with a smile. "I'm Leilani Lessari, companion." She said in a very nice tone of voice as she reached for and presented Katylinn with her Guild credentials and ID. "I'm glad to hear that the rumors were correct, Katylinn. Firefly ships are so charming. Right now, anywhere you go would be nice. I can find my way from there. I just didn't enjoy myself in this planet and would like to leave as soon as possible. If the journey can be pleasant, then why not?" She continued in the same tone and finished with a broad disarming smile that yelled 'I'm harmless take me in'. If she really enjoyed the crew and the ship, staying around could become an option by the end of the trip. Companions give status and maybe they could shuttle her to her appointments when needed if they arranged a beneficial treaty for both sides. She'd wait to discuss this matter when the ship's captain was also present at another time.

<< Tag Katylinn >>

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Law Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Nightfall
Cargo Bay

Nol came towards the Cargo bay after showing Isaac, their new pilot, the bridge and then returned to the cargo bay to see the new arrival. He climbed down the stairs and stopped mid step. It felt like he had been hit by 1000 volts of electricity and he forced himself down the stairs. "Ummm Welcome Miss Umm Miss Umm, Sorry I haven't asked for ya name?" he said to the new person and gave a look at Linn. He looked at the credentials that Linn held and smiled, "Miss Lessari, May I welcome you to our ship. If there is anything we can offer please let us know" he said still looking like a small school boy instead of the ships captain.

Tag Linn and Leilani
Nolan Law
Nolan Law
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://firefly.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Nightfall
Cargo Bay

Katylinn nodded her head and smiled. "You're quite right with that, Ms Lessari; it is a pleasure to have you here" Katylinn said as she eyed the woman with approval. Katylinn heard the Cap'n come to a very ungracious stop at the top of the stairs and then fumbled over his words. She stepped forward so that she stood beside their new passenger as she watched her Captain trip all over himself. "You wanna pick your jaw up off the ground Cap'n? And maybe throw your tongue over your shouler, less chance of boot marks that way" she said chuckling at Nolen's stuttered introduction. "I'm sure you can" Katylinn mocked with a wiggle of her eyebrows and a wicked grin. "Maybe you could show Ms. Lessari to her new accommodations?" she asked innocently.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2