Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nightfall, A Firefly RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shore Leave

+2
Charlie Cordoy
Katylinn
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shore Leave - Page 2 Empty Re: Shore Leave

Post  Katylinn Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Katylinn nodded her head, "Sure I'm not intruding Cap'n?" she asked as she sat down opposite him. She took the proffered whiskey with a wry smile, "You'd be surprised." she replied deadpan as she drank down the whiskey and sat the glass back on the table. "Ne'er any escape unfortunately.Oblivion didn't come as easy as expected eh?" she asked, motioning to the bottle of whiskey. She had tried her own form of oblivion, and though she had no memory of leaving the bath and going to bed, but still the images were in the front of her mind; forever torturing her.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://miss-stabby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Law Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Nolan smile at Linn. He had nothing to do but drink and forget about it like he did every time he had this dream. The only difference is that he had someone to drink with. "No that'll be fine. Pull up a chair as we drink to our fallen friends." Nol said raising his glass and finishing it. He also noted Linn's glass empty and filled both up again. "Yea, My Oblivion returns every time I try to relax. It's like a Gorram curse" he said gulping another glass down. He looked up to Linn and smiled, he then emptied his pistol in front of her and said "Sometimes it just gets to this ..." he said pointing the pistol to his forehead and pulling the trigger. Nothing happened which he had wanted. " .... But then I remember that I'm doing this all for them. You know where I got the name Nightfall from?" he asked Linn beginning to feel the effects of the third glass. Though he knew he would be fine enough as long as he didn't open another. "It was the prisoner transport ship's name that I was on after I got caught in the battle of serenity valley" he answered the question after awaiting her response.

Tag All
Nolan Law
Nolan Law
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://firefly.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Linn smiled and nodded her head. "My Oblivion ne'er truely comes. The faces of my friends swim before me with accusation in their eyes, swiftly followed by horror as the blade of my falcata severed their heads from their shoulders" she said without emotion. She did not look up from her glass to see the horror on Nol's face. There were many other facets to the war other than frontline fighting, as well Katylinn knew, but it was ne'er spoken about. She nodded her head, "Aye it has been at that for more time than I can count", she replied, knowing that sympathy is not what he needed.

Katylinn nodded her head, "I have no recollection of my capture. Once they umm, recognised me. I was given special treatment. I recall nothing until I was pushed from a ship, barely alive in the middle of a great lake. They expected me to drown, I should think, but I managed to float ashore and now I stay alive just to piss them off" she said with hatred in her voice.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Law Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Nol would have been horrified by what haunted his XO but he had heard it before and although his horror had occurred during the war time it was not war. It had been merely a massacre for the his side of the engagement. "The Alliance was ne'er the whole hearted mother it was made out too be, Thats what I fought it for. But I think we should of fought another enemy instead" he said thinking out load as he began his fourth glass. He looked at the expression Linn gave him and said " I aim to pass out, so don't even try to stop me" he said "No my horror is a true one. One that has sent many before my to the brink of insanity. Mine originates from this" he said producing a knife from his shirt pocket that was hanging on the back on the chair. The knife looked as though made from ship parts and scavenged. There were weirdly carvings on it an what looked to be dried human finger's dangling of the string on the bottom. "I carry it to remind me that I will not lose sight" he said downing the glass.

Tag All
Nolan Law
Nolan Law
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Katylinn drank down her glass and shrugged. If the Cap'n didn't say anything, she certainly was not going to say anymore. His face showed that he knew somewhat of what had transpired so she was wise enough to let it drop, but drunk enough that it could not leave her. "And what enemy should we have been fighting? Ourselves?" she asked incredulously. Linn waved her glass at him, "Aye ya think I'm in any place to stop ya? I've had close to two bottles of Whiskey and damned near drowned myself in a bath. If you want to drink yourself into oblivion then who am I to stop you" she said as she let the glass drop on the table. "What the Gorram hell is that?" she asked as she looked, bleary eyed at the knife.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Law Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Law looked at the expression on Linn's face to the weapon he had placed on the table. "That weapon belongs to the enemy we should have fought instead. I have seen the hell and it demons that the shepherd has spoken off, and it is the reason I lost my religion. My prison ship, Nightfall, while on route to one of the alliance prison camps was hit by Reavers. I was the only survivor being able to escape on a escape pod and dodging their attacks. They are the people or more to the fact animals that we should have eradicated." he said then took another drink. This was properly the last he needed as he managed to smile to Linn before falling face first onto the floor, Passed out.

Tag All
Nolan Law
Nolan Law
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Persephone
Docks
The Revelling Wench

Katylinn nodded her head, this was all true. Though he had been through the horror of Reavers, it saved him what would have awaited him should he have remained on that vessel. Katylinn watched with a raised eyebrow as Nol passed out on the table and seeing the whiskey bottle, Katy drank the last dregs before stumbling out the door and back to the ship.

Nightfall

Katylinn was surprised that she was able to find the ship and with a drunken grin, she ran her hand along the hull, as much in admiration as it was to steady herself. She stumbled up the ramp and into the common area, swaying wildly in an attempt to find the crew quarters. As she reached for a ladder to climb up to the catwalks, she tripped and her head knocked the rung of the ladder. With a resounding crack she fell in a drunken, bloody heap at the foot of the ladder.

Tag Anyone
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

Persephone
Nightfall
Charlie's Quarters

Drinking whiskey had given way early to listening to a sports match on the radio. Charlie wasn't tired enough to sleep, just weary enough to need a little relaxation. She was listening to how the Persephone Panthers had gotten their asses whooped in the last three games, when there was a thud deep down in the ship.

Nightfall
Cargo Bay

It only took her a minute to get her pants and boots back on, and head down to the catwalk. In the darkness she saw a figure sprawled at the bottom of the ladder, dark clothes making angles hard to see. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she made out the shock of black hair, and the glosiness of a leather jacket.

"Wuh de ma!" Charlie muttered, rushing down the stairs two at a time to check Katy's pulse and breathing, before finding the switches to turn on the emergency lighting and open the cargo bay hatch. She went back over to Katy, trying to inspect the damage done. Where the hell was a doctor when you needed one?

[Tag]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Female Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

Persephone
Nightfall
Charlie's Quarters

Katylinn faintly heard clanging sounding like it came from far away, but suddenly she felt hands touching her wrist and then her head. From the alcohol and concussion induced fog, she managed to lift her head, half open eyes making out a figure hunched over her, turned orange by the emergency lighting. Katylinn's glazed green eyes met the deep brown of Charlie's but recognition was far beyond her. "'ts 'n Angel but I killed I don' go wi' you" she slurred out, but managed to remain conscious, even in this state she did not want to lose this wonderous vision.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 am

Persephone
Nightfall
Cargo Bay

"'ts 'n Angel but I killed I don' go wi' you"

Well...she was conscious. Lucidity clearly wasn't on the cards right now, but alive worked well enough for Charlie. She snorted in a short, forced burst of laughter and sat back on her heels, pulling the army knife from her pants pocket. The little light served well enough as a penlight to check Katy's pupil response.

Outside the hatch, the docks seemed surprisingly quiet. They had no medic onboard, everyone else was holed up in town. This was a whole new level of 'not good'. Add to that, she had next to no personal money left and didn't know if there was a stash on board. A harsh reality of life on the move: most doctors didn't give a damn unless you could pay them.

Looked like she would just have to go about it the old fashioned way, and leave the doctor no choice but to help or else lose their head. They'd need to make a speedy getaway after this little stunt.

With less gentleness than was probably needed, Charlie hauled Katylinn up to lay on the back of the mule and climbed on, driving towards the town proper to find a doctor. A quick stop at the Revelling Wench to tell the barkeep to inform any Nightfall crew staying there and glean information, before heading to the doctors address.

[Tag]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 am

Persephone
Nightfall
Cargo Bay

Katylinn felt herself hefted roughly to her feet and dumped onto the mule. The view of the sky rushing past her caused colours to swirl in front of her eyes and she feebly tried to snatch at the tiny whirls, vortexes and stars she could see. As the cool air began to work wonders on her drunken state, she began to realise that she was in fact on a mule which had come to a stop in Persephone, but just where she could not say. She saw Charlie climb back onto the mule and Katylinn spoke up, confusion colouring her voice, "Ah, hi Charlie?" she said as she probed the back of her head, wondering where the searing pain was coming from. Her hand came away sticky and wet from the blood that was flowing from the gash and her eyebrows raised as she wiped her hand on the floor of the mule, "That exlpains the pounding. Umm where are we going?" she asked softly, the roar of the mule's engines louder than she was comfortable with.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am

Persephone
Streets

"Ah, hi Charlie?"/"That exlpains the pounding. Umm where are we going?"

Charlie turned to look over her shoulder. Okay, maybe lucidity was on the cards. She turned her attention back to the road. A group of revellers barely missed being smooshed; Charlie wasn't the best driver in the world. As far as she was concerned, if you were in the road then you clearly wanted to die. Why should she bother slowing down?

"I'm taking you to a doctor, since you're bloody and all."

[Tag]

Last edited by Charlie Cordoy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to change my tags :P)
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 am

Persephone
Nightfall
Cargo Bay

A look of absolute terror came across Katylinn's face and in her intoxicated state, she could not hide it. "No Charlie. Take us back to the ship please. Don't let me in there please?" she pleaded, her voice cracking with the fear that was almost consuming her. Memories of Alliance tests at the hands of their doctors came to her mind, forgotten until the effects of the alcohol tore down the walls that had protected her mind from the horror and torture she had endured. "Please, I'll be fine, look bleeding has stopped. Just take us back... I'll jump off the mule, just turn us around please" she begged, becoming hysterical as she pulled herself to the side of the mule, and stomach clenching as she looked at the ground rushing beneath the vehicle, she prepared tp jump.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am

Persephone
Streets

The mule came to a sudden stop, enough to be just a little dangerous since there were no seatbelts and all. Charlie turned in her seat, watching Katylinn, her expression pretty much neutral. Gorram, but women were a pain in the ass sometimes.

"I don't even want to know why. I really don't at this point in time, but let me just point out the obvious here, Mersah. You've cracked your head, I found you and so am now responsible for you, and I don't want the boss coming for my ass after you die in your sleep. You will see a gorram doctor."

[Tag]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

Persephone
Streets

Katylinn gripped the side of the mule as it came to a stop and she took a few shaky breaths to get her frayed nerves under control. She turned towards Charlie and took another deep breath. "Charlie, I've Gorram had worse than a scratch on the head. Aye, you are responsible for me. So you don't want what will happen should you try and take me to one of those monsters. The Cap'n will verify that I've had worse if you just ask him. So long as I stay awake, there's no fear of me dying in my sleep. There is, however, the fact that I will die before I go to one of those creatures. Take us back for face the consequences, as you said its your choice" Katylinn said in a low, but decisive voice. There are things worse than death and I am not going to suffer them again she thought to herself as her hand drifted to one of the hidden throwing knives, it would be less obvious than the falcata, but the result would be the same.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:23 am

Persephone
Streets

This was not a relaxing night. It was annoying and aggravating, and a whole lot of stupid. Charlie climbed down from the mule, digging in her pants pocket for a cigarette and a light. She always kept a couple on her when planetside - a stress reliever.

"We're in Eavesdown Docks, Katy. The worst the doctors here can do is accidentally-on-purpose take a kidney to sell to rich folk." She took a long drag and released it in a deep sigh. She knew what this was. She'd heard stories about Alliance doctors back when she used to hang around the blackout zones. "I'm sorry that you have such worries about having a dermal mender patch up a gash, but you know what? You all need to get over this tortured soul thing. Independants are decent enough people but by god, they do whine something chronic."

[Tag]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 am

Persephone
Streets

Katylinn clenched her jaw and watched Charlie warily, though it seemed she was doing nothing but lighting a cigarette and trying to reason with her. Katylinn tapped on the side of the mule, hating that Charlie was right. Pulling herself together was more difficult than she anticipated in her drunken state, but at last she turned a somewhat calm face towards Charlie. "Do it. But if they so much as stray from the wound on my head let alone my kidneys, their blood will be on your hands." she said in a dangerously low voice. She jumped down from the mule and followed Charlie to a nondescript door, her jaw clenched in an effort to suppress the fear that was almost overwhelming her. "So much for oblivion" she muttered as Charlie pounded on the door.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Persephone
Streets

Katy was scary. At least, she was supposed to be. But right here and now, Charlie couldn't bring herself to give a damn. "Don't threaten me," she said flatly, banging on the door of the house.

Charlie had expected it to open to a wiry old man, with few teeth and even less hair. Or maybe a middle aged woman, a little thick around the waist. She hadn't expected the gorgeous young man who actually did open the door.

"Hi... You the doctor?" She may have sounded a little incredulous.

[Tag: Jaykob, Katylinn, any]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykob Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Persephone
Jaykob's Clinic

Jaykob was sitting in his private rooms at the back of the nondescript house in one of Persephone's less desirable areas. His last patient had long since returned to the tavern that had been the cause of the shard of broken bottle that was lodged into the man's shoulder. By the flickering light of a fire, Jaykob sipped at the glass of fine brandy that he had poured and opened the page of his book. The sound of rather impatient pounding at his front door caused him to sigh and with feline grace he regained his feet and strode to the front door.

He pulled the door open to find two young women, one definately the worse for drink and sporting a rather nasty headwound. The other addressed him sharply, and considering the state of her companion he was not surprised. "I am indeed, come in. Third room on the left", he directed as he bolted the door and followed the two pretties into his favoured examining room.

"So what happened here?" he asked as he motioned for the wounded girl - woman, he mentally corrected to take a seat on the bench. She gave him a dangerous glare, her hand not straying from the hilt of a strange sword that hung at her hip. Seeing that he was not getting a response he turned his attention to the other, seemingly more amiable girl. "Do I have to worry about that?" he asked as he pointed to the sword.

Katylinn refused to say a word to this so called doctor as Charlie lead her through to a room that looked more like a waiting room than an examination room. Her hand was on the hilt of her falcata, the cool metal comorting as she had the blade released from its sheath a few inches. She watched the doctor warily as he begun to address Charlie, seeing that he would get no response out of her.

With a sigh he took up a piece of gauze and and a sponge and cleaned the blood from the wound atop the woman's head. "Well its not done too much damage, though you did hit it pretty hard. A few stitches will do the job, and you'll have a concussion for about a week" he said as he moved to a tidy cabinet that aligned the southern wall. He returned with a vial of clear liquid in his hands but froze as he saw that the sword was free of its covering. "I was just going to give you this for the pain. I do not like to use a dermal mendar on head wounds so I am going to have to do this the old fashioned way" he said in his charming voice, trying to calm the terrified woman weilding a rather large knife.

Katylinn saw the tip of the syringe and stood, removing the falcata from the confines of its scabbard and held the weapon out easily in front of her. "You are not sticking me with that. I'll take the pain", she growled in a dangerously low tone.

Jaykob set the syringe down and pointed to the falcata, "And I'd rather you'd not stick me with that. Now with such pleasantries out of the way, may I close the wound on your head before you bleed all over my new carpet?" he asked calmly.

Katylinn slid the weapon into its scabbard and sat back down, her posture rigid with her suppressed emotions. Jaykob cautiously made his way over, a needle and thread now in his hands. He cleaned the wound once more and then threaded the needle. "Now this is going to sting quite a bit, I would prefer it if your friend there held you down" he said simply. Katylinn looked towards the doctor, "No, I shan't move" she replied tersely before turning back and staring intently at the strange art that adorned the wall of the room.

Jaykob sighed and pulled the edges of the wound tight. Holding the skin closed, he inserted the needle through the inflamed flesh and out the other side before repeating the same movement. As he made each stitch, he pulled the thin thread tight, noticing the slight flinch in Kaylinn's muscles as the thread tightened the inflamed skin. 12 stitches later, Jaykob tied off and then cut the thread. Katylinn's stance had still not relaxed, and taking the advantage, he cleaned the wound again, pleased in the neat tidy stitches that now adorned the woman's head.

He cleaned the blood from his hands in the nearby sink and then turned back to the more amicable girl. "Now if we may discuss payment? I understand that you are member of a ship docked here in Persephone. I would like passage, if you will" he stated simply as he cleaned the bloody gauze and tossed it into a bin behind him.

Tag
Jaykob
Jaykob
Private
Private

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Persephone
Jaykob's Clinic

"So what happened here?""Do I have to worry about that?"

It seemed Katylinn wasn't going to answer. Charlie sighed, moving to sit in a chair near the door. "Probably, but she'll play nice, won't you, Katy?" The question was clearly rhetorical. She stayed seated while the doctor worked on Katy, slouching in her seat with her eyes closed in a semblence of relaxation. Finally she heard him mention money, and opened her eyes to show she was paying attention.

"Now if we may discuss payment? I understand that you are member of a ship docked here in Persephone. I would like passage, if you will"

Or not money at all. Charlie was on her feet, hiding her wariness behind a tight smile. "A ship? I think you're mistaken. I live just across town." She waited to hear his reply. Could never be too sure who was an Alliance spy.

[Tag: Jaykob, Katylinn, any]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykob Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Persephone
Jaykob's Clinic

Jaykob's deep voice rumbled in his chest as he chuckled. "Come now, you don't think you raised a few eyebrows at the Revelling Wench asking for a doctor with young Katy here in such bad shape? You think the Wench didn't send a runner with all the information they had. After all doctors of repute are rare in the outer rim planets and they would not want me spirited away by some heavy handed press gang." he said with amusement as he leaned against the cabinet. "Now since your young friend here was at the Wench with her Captain, one could assume you have a vessel. All I want is passage off this rock. I have been here long enough to perfect the art of healing stab wounds caused by broken bottles." he said drily.

Jaykob could still see the girl's hesitation and so tried to placate her more. "If it pleases you, I can just have passage until you next dock and you can dump me wherever you are. I'm not fussy, I have a particular skill set that will put me in good stead on whichever planet I get to visit. So long as the girls are better looking than on this hump of clay, I am confident I can find some pleasure" he said with a wicked grin.

Tag
Jaykob
Jaykob
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Persephone
Jaykob's Clinic

She'd forgotten how the docks talked. Word spread like wildfire, gossip among the unsavoury. Suddenly, Charlie couldn't wait to leave. She eyed the doctor - gorram, he was pretty - and sighed, glancing to Katy and back.

"We need a medic. I'm sure the Captain won't mind if we procure one without asking him first." She gestured around the room with one hand, pulling Katy to her feet with the other. "But we leave now, cos I don't know you or trust you. Get your things." A pause and then, "Hope you can deal with very few women on a very small ship, Doc. That's all you'll be seeing when we're not planetside."

[Tag: all]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykob Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Persephone
Jaykob's Clinic

Jaykob saw it the moment the girl changed her mind, but his smile of victory was hidden from his face. "You're too kind. I'll be just a moment" he said formally as he bowed and then swept from the room. Back in his private rooms, he grabbed a case from atop his wardrobe and another from under his bed and returned to the two women. "Now if you will, my lovely lady, show me to your transport I'd be much obliged" he said as he cast one more look around the room before following the women out, a smile on his face.

He came to a stop in front of the mule, "Certainly you've a much larger vessel than this", he said with sincerity; his own twisted form of humour unable to pass up the opportunity for a jibe in this manner.

Tag
Jaykob
Jaykob
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Cordoy Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Persephone
Streets

"Certainly you've a much larger vessel than this"

"Oh, no, this is big enough for us. And big enough still to ram right there the sun don't shine, if you don't stop being a smartass. Could be a mite uncomfortable though," she said, deadpan. All aboard the mule, Charlie turned it around and headed back towards the docks. With any luck, no one would have touched the wide open ship.

She kept close attention to his proximity as he sat behind them. He seemed pretty fancy, his accent fairly strong. From Ariel, maybe. She glanced over her shoulder at him. "What's your story, doctor?"

[Tag: all]
Charlie Cordoy
Charlie Cordoy
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaykob Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Persephone
Streets

Jaykob grinned roguishly and flicked his eyebrows at the girl, "Promises promises" he said wickedly. The other woman had still refused to acknowledge his presence, and though she appeared the worse for whiskey, she was keeping her seat rather well. From what he had witnessed of her in his surgery, such a stupour would not be uncommon for her. Jaykob set his cases down on the mule and adjusted his tie. Such an open air vessel wreaked havoc with his attire. He shrugged in response to the girl's question, equally weary of her sudden interest in him. "Oh you know, young doctor trying to make his way in the big bad world" he said with an air of nonchalance. In truth, he did not even know what inspired him to leave Persephone, and certainly not under the circumstances in which he found himself. He had almost limitless funds at his disposal and he had chosen to barter his way onto what was most likely a less than savoury ship. And he was pleased to realise that he was enjoying every moment of it.

Tag
Jaykob
Jaykob
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down