Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightfall, A Firefly RP
we have moved please check http://nightfallfirefly.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nightfall, A Firefly RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shore Leave

+2
Charlie Cordoy
Katylinn
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shore Leave - Page 4 Empty Re: Shore Leave

Post  Richie Quentin Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Space
Nightfall
Dining Hall

"Just something small to eat, if you would Shepard? Nothing too heavy. I appreciate your babysitting me, Richie. I know it is not exactly how you would have planned to spend your evening ashore"

A sandwich it was. Richie searched the cupboards, finding a fresh crusty bread and there was some sliced meat in the cooler. He set about assembling it into a sandwich for each of them, putting water to boil for a cup of tea.

"Again, I had no specific plans. This is a much more productive use of my time," he said with a smile. After a moment, he laughed quietly. "And maybe I'm planning to preach to you while you're incapacitated. Be afraid."

[Tag]
Richie Quentin
Richie Quentin
Private
Private

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Space
Nightfall
Dining Hall

Katylinn smiled warmly at the Shepard. "Oh, you're planning on taking advantage of me then" she chuckled, with a dismissive wave of the hand, showing that she was joking. "You can preach all you want, Richie; don't mean that its gonna get ya anywhere" she said, her accent thickening into more of the drawl common to the outer rim planets. She winced as she picked up the inflections in her voice, it seemed to slip in mainly when emotions run high. She motioned for Richie to take a seat as he finished up with the sandwhiches. "So ya may 's well get it started then" she said in her thickening rim planet accent. Apparently concussion also thickens it she thought with a conscious effort to bring her accent in line.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://miss-stabby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Richie Quentin Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Space
Nightfall
Dining Hall

"Maybe later. I think now's more a time for quiet reflection, don't you?" he said with a small smile. He started in on his sandwiches and tea, the latter having more sugar than it probably should have to give him enough energy to stay awake. The effort it was taking Katylinn to keep her accent in check was clear; he shook his head. "Don't need to try and keep any airs and graces with me, Ms Mersah. I have heard the roughest accents known to mankind, in my travels."

[Tag]
Richie Quentin
Richie Quentin
Private
Private

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Katylinn Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Space
Nightfall
Dining Hall

Linn shrugged her shoulders, "As ya will Shepard, prolly gonna be the best you're gonna be able to get at one of us", she said with a grin. Her voice was still low, the sound echoing in her head. She was pleased it was night as there was not much movement and only the gentle thrumm of the engine could be heard. But that gentle thrumm was more like a raging torrent to her at the moment. She flushed at Richie's comment and dipped her head. "Its not airs and graces. God knows that I aint got none of them. Its... I guess its what I think a lady should sound like." she scoffed at her last words. "Hah, me a lady. That's a Gorram joke, but there it is I guess" she said with a shrug.

Tag
Katylinn
Katylinn
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://miss-stabby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content